Share this product
Discover this one formula with everything your prostate needs to function properly.
- HELPS keep the prostate healthy
- REDUCES unwanted pressure
- INCREASES urine flow
- ENCOURAGES a full night’s sleep by reducing night-time urination
What’s in this Herbal Prostate Blend:
Ingredients: Saw Palmetto Berry, Uva Ursi Leaf, Juniper Berry, Pygeum Bark, Nettle Root, Corn Silk
Who Needs It?
In Australia, prostate problems in males are becoming increasingly common. Males don’t like to discuss it, and males don’t like to go to the doctor because of it, but here are some figures:
- In 2016, over 18,000 males were diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- In the same year, nearly 3,400 males died from prostate cancer.
- Males in the 65-69 age bracket are most likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer.
- Your chance of being diagnosed with prostate cancer increases greatly once you are over 60 (if you are a male!)
- In 2016, there were over 18,000 new cases of prostate cancer diagnosed—this made up over 25% of all new cancers diagnosed in that year.
It’s not just prostate cancer that is a problem either—many men suffer from symptoms such as…
- Frequent urination
- A slow urine stream
- Difficulty urinating
- Frequent nightly urination
- Urinary tract infections
…that could simply be the result of an enlarged prostate gland.
How it works:
When looking for a saw palmetto extract for prostate BPH or PSA levels your’ll want also with it herbs to help the kidney and bladder. That way you get a steady flow every time.
The herbs in this saw palmetto extract for the prostate are diuretic, thus promoting
a healthy flow of urine and disinfecting the prostate.
- SAW PALMETTO BERRY: has been used to promote health in the prostate due to infections and enlarged prostate glands, giving it the nickname ‘the plant catheter’. Due to its diuretic properties, it is thought to help with a steady and strong urine flow, and the berries of this herb have been used to ‘trim down’ swollen tissues of the prostate. In addition, it has been used for weak testes, low libido, sexual dysfunction and reproductive problems.
- UVA URSI: otherwise known as bearberry, this herb is considered to be an effective diuretic and antiseptic for the urinary tract.
- JUNIPER BERRY: is considered one of the best herbs to take for conditions of the urinary tract. Juniper helps stimulate urination, which in turn helps to disinfect the urinary tract and help with prostate problems.
- PYGEUM BARK: has been used in Africa for many years to lower inflammation of the prostate gland—in fact, in 1966 the extract of this herb was patented for use in the treatment of inflamed prostates. It is said to also reduce cholesterol levels found in the prostate gland. In France, even conventional medical practitioners treat enlarged prostates with Pygeum Bark extract. Many use this herb to treat male sterility when the problem arises from inadequate prostate secretions. It is also often used in conjunction with other herbs as health support for prostate cancer.
- NETTLE ROOT: has also been used in Europe as a protocol for urinary retention which arises as a result of an enlarged prostate.
- CORN SILK: is another wonderful herb which has soothing and relaxing diuretic properties. It has been used to relieve inflammation he urinary tract and prostate, as well as bladder infections. Corn silk is thought to help alleviate irritation of the urinary tract, acting locally on the prostate to encourage a strong flow of urine.
How to Take it:
The suggested dose is 2 droppers-full (60 drops) 3 times a day.
The most benefits from this saw palmetto extract will be seen if it is taken in conjunction with positive dietary changes, including the removal of meat and dairy from the diet.
It can be used as a preventative by men over 40 to maintain a healthy prostate. For this purpose, take 1 dropper-full of the formula three times each day until the bottle is gone. This can be done at the beginning of the month for three consecutive months, each year.
For men experiencing a weak urine flow or frequent nightly urinations, take 1 to 2 droppers-full of the formula three times each day for three months straight. It is best if this is done in conjunction with a 5-day colon cleanse.
For men who have swollen prostates which are causing noticeable problems, take 2 droppers-full, three times each day, along with an extra 2 to 3 droppers before bed time. This should be done on a daily basis for 3 months. For best results, do this in conjunction with the 5-day colon cleanse 3 times—once each month for the three months. To super-charge urine flow to start peeing like a stallion do this along with our 5 Day Kidney Cleanse.
After following these programs (depending on which applied to them), many of my patients who were waking up at least 2 or 3 times each night to urinate found they were able to sleep through the night—many for the first time in years.